Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Katie Price reveals she had a ‘passionate night’ with Simon Cowell

KATIE Price has admitted that she spent a night in Simon Cowell’s bed.

The TV star, 38, said the X Factor supremo invited her back to his London mansion after an awards bash, the Sun reports.

Katie, who was single at the time, revealed: “We kissed. I undressed and we got into bed. We had fun.”

Price has revealed she had a fling with Simon Cowell.

Price has revealed she had a fling with Simon Cowell.Source:Getty Images

Ads by Kiosked

Last week we told how her ex-fiance Leandro Penna checked Katie’s texts and rumbled another liaison she had with Cowell, 57.

The Loose Women panellist confessed to an intimate night of passion with Simon Cowell — and told how she loved his hairy chest.

The TV star said: “We kissed and I ran my fingers through his chest hair thinking, ‘This is the first time I’ve been in bed with a proper man’.”

Photographed together back in 2009.

Photographed together back in 2009.Source:Getty Images

Katie, 38, first encountered music mogul Simon, 57, as an impressionable teenager desperate to carve out a singing career.

The pair struck up a complex friendship spanning more than 20 years.

During one meeting, they flirted with one another at an awards ­ceremony before Cowell got a chauffeur to ferry them back to his central London mansion.

Katie said: “We were both at the Comedy Awards and I was single at the time.

“I’d had a lot to drink and he invited me back to his place.

“I got undressed and we got into bed together. His bedclothes were all white.

Price has been friends with the music mogul for more than 20 years.

Price has been friends with the music mogul for more than 20 years.Source:Getty Images

“He had a really hairy chest and I got this real sense of being with a man for the first time.

“He was the oldest person I had been in bed with.

“I stayed the night with him and he got me a car home in the morning.

“We had fun but we did not have sex. In my opinion, he definitely isn’t gay!” she said.

This article originally appeared onThe Sun and has been republished here with permission.

The post Katie Price reveals she had a ‘passionate night’ with Simon Cowell appeared first on Halo Dunia.



from Halo Dunia http://ift.tt/2kw7YAM
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu